FitBeats.com welcomes you to FitBeats© can be downloaded to any MP3 player from FitBeats.com with purchase and are designed as modules: WarmUp, WarmDown, Running, etc. They are designed so that you can shuffle or repeat the FitBeats© or combine workouts for a longer workout.
Our seasoned domain is for sale! Make an offer or for more information contact
The Fitness MP3 Leader.
FitBeats are designed for variation, that variation is at your own perceived effort go at your own efforts. Use caution when you use your MP3 Player, beware of your surroundings and don’t drown out outside sounds, be safe and use common sense.
Need a new workout?
Need some new music?
Now you can combine the two with downloadable exercise music from FitBeats. The new Denver-based online retailer offers musical workouts for a variety of sports, including running, walking and cycling.
With its official launch today, FitBeats.com sells different “beats,” or songs, complete with coaching prompts designed to help motivate athletes of all abilities in their sports of choice.
Set to music chosen specifically to complement a workout, there’s a beat for interval cycling, one for running a six-minute time trial and another for completing an eight-minute abdominal set. In total, there are 41 separate tracks available, including eight promotional beats. The cost of an individual download is $3.99 per beat.
- FitBeats work with any MP3 Player, iPod or you can download to your PC and burn it to CD-ROM for your classic Walkman CD Player.
- FitBeats are designed for quick and easy downloads, we recommend that you have a broadband internet connection – the file sizes range from 2MB to 50MB the longer the set the larger the size.
- We recommend that you use a FitBeats Warm Up and FitBeats Cool Down after your main workout.
- FitBeats are designed for variation, that variation is at your own perceived effort go at your own efforts.
- Use caution when you use your MP3 Player, beware of your surroundings and don’t drown out outside sounds, be safe and use common sense.